Saturday, February 1, 2014

Secret Sister Valentines' Day Swap on SCS

So as I walked home from Charlies I decided to get the mail (yes at midnight).. Well when I opened the mailbox I found that I got a package from my secret sister from a Valentine's Day Swap that I had signed up for on Split Coast. Well so over my cup of coffee this morning I opened up my surprise... Just the great package! My Secret Sister was Quilling_Queen! Thank you so much!!!

My Valentine Included:

  • Homemade Card
  • Homemade Bird House
  • Owl Car Air Freshener (very cute but can't have the smelly stuff)
  • 2 Pads of Valentine Day 6x6 Paper
  • Package of Heart Embellishments
  • Package of very pretty white Prima Flowers
  • Package of Pistachios
  • Owl Embossing and Cutting Dies (I love these, I am just not sure how to use them)
  • Sock Change Purse :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment