Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pet Themed Card Swap

So one of my swapping friends - JanetJ on SCS PM'ed  me stating that I should head over and check out this swap. I debated about signing up because it was (I'll admit it) based in Canada. I have never swapped cards before where the hostess lived out of the country. I have done plenty of secret sister swaps where my partner was from our Northern Neighbor, but in the case of card swaps I have never done them due to the fact that the package has to come back to me. Hopefully my postal guy can help me, considering I signed up to participate. An why not I love our Northern Neighbors, well that's until they started sharing the bitter arctic air that has set over Michigan for the past month... LOL

Rules to Play:

  • Create a full size card
  • 4+1 (1 being for the hostess)
  • Good quality card stock
  • No vendor restriction on stamp image
  • No vendor restriction on embellishment
  • Designer paper recommended but not required


Here is my Creation:

1 comment: