Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Gift to Myself

Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm cheap. I don't like to spend money on items that I don't necessarily view as a need. Well I have been wanting a new purse for the past 2+ years, have been carrying the same purse for over 4 years. Why replace it? Its still a good purse? Well I fell in love with Coach, but I dislike any purse that has the tacky "CC" on it. I don't need to advertise what I'm carrying. Well I found this beautiful Coach leather purse. An I just couldn't pass it by. So I mustered my might, and I bought it. 298 bucks!!! OMG!!! That was a hard muster, but I do love it!!! An if it lasts me at least 5 years I got my monies worth out of it. I still can't muster to buy the matching wallet. (BTW the matching wallet's price tag is 248 bucks!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment