Saturday, February 1, 2014

Down on the Farm Card Swap

I basically signed up for this swap for a few reasons, one I love the gals that I swap with, and two I enjoy raising my back yard chickens. Though right now in the sub-arctic temps the poor chickens are cooped up in their coop!!
The basics of this swap were:

  • Create a full size card
  • Quantity 5+1 (1 being for the hostess)
  • No vendor requirement on the stamp that you use
  • Use good quality card stock 
  • Use as many embellishments as you would like
  • Designer paper is encouraged but not required



Ingredients that I used:

  • Stampin Up! card stock, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango
  • Stampin Up! markers, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry
  • Designer paper from - Scenic Route Paper
  • Embellishment - heart button and ribbon 
  • Retired Stampin Up! stamp set "Best of Cluck" , stamped in versafine - black







1 comment: