Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas....

So I've been in the biggest Bah Hum Bug mood lately. I don't know exactly why. I think it could be due to the fact that I have so many people to "buy" for and do things for where I don't even get a simple "Thank you". Most of the people that are on my "buy" list don't even seem appreciative of the gift that I got them that took me a long time to find that "perfect gift". I haven't set up my Christmas tree or any decorations. I did basic gift cards this year for most that I could, even went as far as putting the gifts in plastic sacks so I don't have to label them! I told my husband who I love dearly we are not doing Christmas for each other! So there! BAH HUM BUG!!!!! The only decoration that mattered to me this year finally got pulled out of its box and set up. The True Meaning of Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ, so I put up my nativity scene. Next year I've decided that I am only doing for a few people, the people that matter to me, my parents, grandmother, husband, and a couple close friends. I'm tired of planning, stress, organizing, shopping etc for no reason. All it leads to is frustration, hurt feelings and unnecessary debt....

No comments:

Post a Comment