Sunday, November 10, 2013

Winter Themed Swap Cards

So I ran across a very neat stamp company and fell in love with many of their stamps - Stampotique. One in particular was called no-snow-nose. I wanted to show it off so I signed up for a swap just so I could do that. This company has so many parrot rubber stamps, though I don't own a macaw I can only relate that my cockatoo would do the same if given the opportunity.

The requirements for this Winter Themed swap were:

  • No Vendor Restrictions on Stamps
  • Minimum of two layers.
  • patterned paper encouraged. 
  • PLEASE Use quality cardstock such as PTI, GinaK or SU! ~
  • minimum of one embellishment (ribbon, buttons, brads, bling etc)
Ingredients of my Card:

  • Stamp: Stampotique - No Snow Nose
  • Stampin Up! Cardstock
  • Stampin Up! Patterned Paper
  • Flower - Prima Floral Embellishment
  • Bling Rhinestone
  • Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Hope you Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment