Sunday, October 6, 2013

SQUIRREL!!!

So I decided to get back into swapping cards on Split Coast. I signed up for the theme, "Forest Animals". In this swap I signed up for not only to swap cards but also to swap recipe cards which got my brain thinking.. My sense of humor is a bit out there, so I decided to search for recipes that would relate to this theme.. Why not Squirrel and Dumplings! I think the recipe card came out super cute, now hope the ladies at Split Coast find my sense of humor funny!!!! Cause I sure do!!!!


 Recipe Pulled Out


Card Recipe:

Base
6x6 Kraft card stock inked in brown to distress the edges

Pocket
3 1/4" x 6" Stampin Up! River Rock card stock
3" x 6" S.E.I Dill Blossom marjoram designer pattern paper
3 1/4" x 3" Stampin Up! Old Olive card stock
Cheater bow made out of Stampin Up! Poly-Twill Ribbon Chocolate Chip

Recipe Pull Out Card
4 5/8" x 4 5/8" Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip card stock
4 3/8" x 4 3/8" Recipe - Squirrel Dumplings
Punch used Stampin Up! Artisan Label (Old Olive card stock)
Misc Ribbon
Stampin Up! recipe card stamp set

Squirrel
Stampin Up! card stock Used:
Chocolate Chip
Whisper White
Basic Black
Creamy Caramel (ret)

Punches Used
Scalloped Circle
Small Oval
Stampin Up! Word Window
Stampin Up! Triple Hearts (ret)
Stampin Up! Owl Builder

Distressed the edges with brown ink
Added leaf brad to his hands

3 comments:

  1. That is a precious recipe card!! Love how you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I worked hard on it!!! :-) I loved the theme! Now I have to make the cards!! I don't know what I'm going to do on those yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love that punch art squirrel! He's adorable! Now the recipe........hmmmm... I think chicken is a great substitute. ;)

    ReplyDelete