Sunday, October 6, 2013

Forest Animals Card Swap

So the challenge of this swap was to create a full card with at least two layers of card stock, an embellishment, and either a stamped forest creature or a punch art creature. Well most people know by now that one, I'm a HUGE animal lover and two, I love birds. So my Forest Animal Card Challenge is of a partridge out of the "Happy Together" stamp set, and I used the new punch from Stampin Up! - Hexagon.

Hope everyone enjoys my card, recipe follows.

 Front of the Card:

Inside of the Card:

Supplies Used:


Recipe
Card Base
Stampin Up! Very Vanilla card stock

Card Front
"Happy Together" Stampin Up! stamp set
Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy: Happy Trails Designer Paper
DCWV "The Green Stack" Designer Paper
Stampin Up! Old Olive cardstock
Stampin Up! River Rock card stock
Stampin Up! Very Vanilla card stock
Stampin Up! Poly Twill Old Olive
Scallop Punch
Circle Punch
Stampin Up! Hexagon Punch

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love how you made the quilt look with DP. Very creative! And the birds are great!

    ReplyDelete