Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Knitting Circle oh how I miss thee

Some day when I win the Lotto (yeah right), I would love to own my own yarn store. I have been thinking more and more about how my small community has no real place to go an knit or crochet. I used to love going to this one yard shop (which sadly closed) just to be apart of the group of women that would get together, chit chat, and knit. Though I think more chit chatting occurred than anything but it was that bonding time that women all need. We all would bring a dish to pass, our knitting of course, and some of us would bring our own hard beverage (bottle of wine here, a bottle of wine there LOL). It was a blast. I've been pondering how I can get one of these started in my small community??? I hope maybe I can stir enough interest and find a location that we all can go, sit and be comfortable..

No comments:

Post a Comment